Tuesday 4 October 2011

Carrying the Qur’aan to the bathroom so that it will not be stolen

 

I always carry a Quran with me, no
matter where I go, because I like to read it often. I keep it in my bookbag. What do I do
if I am out somewhere and I have to go to the bathroom. I cant leave the Quran outside
because someone might take it and so I just keep it in my bookbag and take both into the
bathroom. Is this acceptable? Remember, in america public restrooms have a large open
area, and a private toilet area. Where can I take my bag? Either place

Praise be to Allaah.

If you can keep it outside, this is good, but if you are
afraid that it will be stolen or lost, then it is OK to take it into the bathroom with you
if it is inside a case or bag. But keep the bag away from the toilets, because this is
better. And Allaah knows best.

No comments:

Post a Comment